It’s Mid-Way Wednesday!
I’m glad we’re half way done with this week. I have a massive to-do list and no motivation to accomplish anything. I don’t understand why though, I’m thinking that there is so much that there is too much? I don’t know where to start.
Saying that, the weekend doesn’t make my to-do list go away, it will still be there on Friday.
Spur of the moment idea: Write my to-do list here. (This was not my plan for this post, but I didn’t really have a plan in the first place)
- Meeting Friday, 11:40
- Fill in forms for meeting on Friday
- Find data for Science Project, Deadline: Monday March 6th
- Redraft Essay, Deadline: Monday March 6th *
- Review feedback from Essay, then redraft.*
- Write up interview response and write conclusions, Deadline: ASAP
- Gather necessary information and then fill in order form, Deadline: ASAP
- Answer questions from source book, Deadline: Tuesday March 7th
- Finish Note-Taking, Deadline: Tuesday March 7th
- Make poster layouts for work, Deadline: Saturday March 4th
- Edit video for work, Deadline: Saturday March 4th
- Tidy Room, ASAP…Tidy Space, Tidy Mind my loves 🙂
*These essays are different
This is all I can think of right now, although I am sure there is more on my non-school related to do list. My main goal for the weekend is to have a bath to be perfectly honest. I need one so bad, I feel so tense. If it turns out well and it’s colourful and everything I’ll attempt a blog post about it next week 🙂
~Write it all down to clear your mind. Then put you at the top of the list 🙂
Love, Carly X
P.S Maybe it’s time I took my own advice and put me at the top of my to-do list. Someday soon I will. Today won’t be that day 😦